10 Simple Questions You Should Ask Your Grandparents Before It’s Too Late
My grandfather’s smile was the kind that always spread from ear to ear. He was a storyteller, my favorite storyteller. But I didn’t ask enough questions. You can never ask too many.
If you need help with questions, here are 10 you should ask:
1. What is your full name and when and where were you born?
2. What do you remember most about your parents and grandparents?
3. What do you remember about your brothers and sisters?
4. What was your home like growing up?
5. Who were your best friends?
6. What was your first job?
7. What is your earliest memory?
8. How did you and your spouse meet?
9. What were holidays like when you were young?
10. What was your favorite job?
Please, ask questions. Then ask more. Just ask before it’s too late.
I ask questions in honor of James Wesley Pate II 1917-2007.
~shared by @links_to_their_life